The countdown is on! In just 7 days, Mickey and Minnie’s Suprise Celebration will begin at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World resort. It all started with a mouse, and what’s a better way to celebrate these two beloved characters than with new entertainment, merchandise, and one of a kind food and beverage offerings. Here are a few details about the happenings during this limited time event:
- Minnie will be joining Mickey inside Town Square Theater to greet guests together in their new colorful outfits
- There will be a new Celebration Station that you will not want to miss inside the Town Square Theater where guests will be given the opportunity to share their best wishes in a guestbook.
- A new song will be joining the lineup during the “Move It! Shake it! MousekeDance It! Street Party”. “It’s a Good Time” will be played during this upbeat parade down Main Street. Keep an eye out for Donald, Daisy, Goofy and pals dancing to the beat as well!
- Pluto will be meeting guests at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus
Magic Kingdom is not the only park celebrating this year. 2019 is the 30th anniversary of Hollywood Studios! A new anniversary logo will be revealed on January 18th to commemorate the milestone. You will also want to check out the brand new interactive “Disney Jr. Dance Party” with Vampirina and other favorite Disney Jr. character friends. Guests will also be able to experience the world of the Incredibles from January 18 through September 30 at Pixar Place, where you can visit Edna’s Super Suit gallery, join a Supersized dance party, and follow the clues to a Super Surprise! Mike and Sulley from “Monsters Inc.” are also scaring up some fun at a new meet and greet at the Animation Courtyard.
January 18, 2019 also marks the first day of the Festival of the Arts at Epcot. This festival features new additions to the Disney Broadway Concert series, as well as your final chance to view “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth” before it ends later in 2019. Not to be left out, party animals Rafiki and Timon are hosting a brand new experience “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” on Discovery Island at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
2019 is going to be an incredible year at Walt Disney World resort and we are just 7 days away from all these new events and parties! If you haven’t booked your trip to visit the Magic, what are you waiting for?
Image Copyright Disney Parks Blog
Are you ready to experience Disney for yourself? Let’s book your next adventure today! As a travel planner with the official travel partner of Chip and Company, Key to the World Travel (An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner), I can help with all of your vacation needs. I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Orlando and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit the form below to receive a free no obligation quote. Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
Latest posts by Sara Parr (see all)
- New Disneyland Resort Decor For “Get Your Ears On” Celebration - January 18, 2019
- Monsters Inc Character Meet And Greet At Walt Disney Presents In Hollywood Studios - January 18, 2019
- All New 60 Second Look At ‘Penguins’ - January 17, 2019