For many guests, a Dole Whip is a Disney vacation requirement. The cravable treat has built up quite a following, and is now commemerated on the internet, with merchandise, and many, many photos. Once upon a time Dole Whips were only available in Adventureland, but now can be found at other locations both within the Disney resorts and outside the resort alltogether. Recipes have even been shared to make the treat from the comfort of your own home. These locations may not be at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, or even Aulani, but the sweet nostalgic memories are the same from the first taste to the last. While you may have re-created your own version of the non-dairy frozen treat at home, have you ever tried to make a Dole Whip Mimosa? This bubbly beverage very well may be the perfect brunch drink.
While the drinks look super fancy they are very easy to make and only require four simple ingredients along with a little dalop whipped topping and a pineapple wedge garnish of course. Three quick steps make a refreshing, delicious mimosa that will wow your guests.
- 1/4 c. sugar, for rimmingchampange flutes
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 bottle champagne, cava, or prosecco
- 1 whipped topping, for serving
- 1/4 c. pineapple wedges
- Run a pineapple wedge around the rim of the flutes then dip the rimmed edge into the sugar
- Mix pineapple juice and coconut milk by stirring together – use a measuring cup or other container with a spout for the least amount of mess. Fill flutes 1/3 or 1/2 full of this mixture then top with champagne, cava, or prosecco.
- Just before serving garnish with whipped topping (use non-dairy if preferred) and a pineapple wedge
Voila! Enjoy your delicious treat. While you are at it, why not whip up some Tonga Toast to enjoy with your Dole Whip Mimosa?
Craving a Dole Whip, Tonga Toast or any other Disney treat? Let’s start planning your stress-free magical and memorable Disney vacation now! Contact me today at 864-214–5981 or firstname.lastname@example.org. As a Travel Advisor with the official travel partner of Chip & Company, Key to the World Travel (An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I provide no-obligation quotes and complementary booking and planning services. Join my Facebook page to learn more about the travel services I provide.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!