Who doesn’t love Donuts? What about Princess themed donuts? These DIY Rapunzel themed donuts are sure to help you have the ‘Best Day Ever!’ after you create and eat these cute pastries!
These DIY Rapunzel themed donuts are based off of Rapunzel’s iconic braid and flowers that are incorporated in her hair. With only a few simple steps to make this fun donut, you will quickly have the “most adorable dessert of your dreams”.
*Note: This recipe calls for pre-made dounts.
- Yellow Frosting
- Yellow Fondant
- Edible Flowers- Edible flowers can be purchased at many grocery stores and farmers markets.
- Frost the tops of donuts with yellow frosting
- Roll out yellow fondant into a thin layer and cut ¼ inch wide strips.
- Braid fondant strips and place braids around the tops of donuts
- Place edible flowers around the braids
See! Simple and Easy DIY Rapunzel themed donuts fit for the whole family! Will you be trying this recipe at home? Tell us how it went and most importantly how it tasted!
Source: Disney Family
Would you like to experience Walt Disney World?!? Well, pack your bags and get ready! As an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations, Universal Resort and more, and the official travel partner for Chip and Co, I can help you begin your journey. Just click the Key to the World Travel Picture, email me at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org, follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below for a free no-obligation quote!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Holiday Festivities Coming to Walt Disney World. - June 8, 2019
- Disney Launches The Lion King “Protect the Pride” Campaign. - June 8, 2019
- Have a Magical Father’s Day at Walt Disney World Resort. - June 8, 2019