Meep! It’s a Beaker Bottle Planter!
Looking for new ways to help the environment? Well what about getting some inspiration from The Muppets and craft some bottle planters!
Making one is super easy and fun. This time we will make one inspired in Beaker! Cute right? And the best thing is you can recycle things you already have at home! Take a look:
- 2 liter bottle
- Peach colored paint
- Large paint brush
- Green sock
- Cardstock or paper
- Colored craft foam
- Hot glue
HOW TO MAKE YOUR BEAKER BOTTLE PLANTER:
- Step 1: Cut off the top third of the bottle
- Step 2: Paint the bottle using the peach colored paint
- Step 3: Place the green sock onto the bottom of the bottle and cut off the excess
- Step 4: Print the template. You can find it here! Then cut out the pieces.
- Step 5: Using the colored foam, cut out the shapes and then glue them to the bottle to create Beaker’s face!
- Step 6: Once everything is glued, fill the planter half way with soil, plant seeds and water
Once you are done you can donate your little Beaker Bottle Planter to a community center or garden! If you like to learn about how to help your community, you can do it at Disney.com/BeInspired
Have fun crafting and creating a brighter tomorrow!
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Keeps Select Theme Parks Open Later On Halloween! - October 20, 2020
- Wonders Of The Lodge Tour At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued - October 19, 2020
- Disney Cosmetologists Share Halloween Mask Friendly Makeup Tips! - October 19, 2020