One of the hardest decisions when planning my Disneyworld Vacation is “Where to eat?” There are so many choices and so little time! Two of the biggest challenges I, and many other people have to face are:
- Do I try something new
- Do I visit the places I know and love
On one hand you know what you like. Maybe you visit the same restaurant every time you go. There might be certain dishes you love and eat every visit. Maybe there is something you look forward to every trip.
Now on the other hand you might be missing out on something that could possibly be an absolute favorite but you will never since you goto the same places every time. What if a new place is no good? How will you know?
What to do, what to do???
Well with our next vacation still in the planning stages I am left with this age old dilemma. To make matters even more difficult we have our friends who have never been to Walt Disney World coming with us. So I have 4 adults, 4 kids, and a lot of magic to plan.
So I am sure you are wondering what I did. Being the even Steven person I am, I split things down the middle. I picked 3 places I have never been, which is hard as that list is really short and then I added the places that we really love. The rest I filled in with Character Dining for the kiddies.
Another factor to consider is. Are you eating on the Disney Dining Plan or paying out of pocket? If you are going with a meal plan which one did you choose?
While we love the Deluxe Dining Plan we opted for the Plus Dining this go around and will pay for a few meals out of pocket. This option is great cause you get the best of both worlds. If we weren’t trying to save money the Deluxe is the way to go. I am a Disney Foodie and just love all the restaurants at WDW.
If you are light eaters paying for all your meals out of pocket is a great choice but can get pricey so do your homework. Visit sites like WDW Info and check the menus and prices to get an estimate of what you will pay out of pocket before you go.
I know I am giving you a bunch of information to digest..get it digest.. but food choices is no laughing matter.
Oh and case you were wondering some of my favorite places to eat at Walt Disney World check out this article 6 Places you must eat at Walt Disney World.
I hope this article helps you better plan for your vacation if you have any planning tips let me know in the comment section below.
- Disneyworld Planning 101 – Tips for Newbies (chipandco.com)
- Disneyworld Planning 101 – How soon is to soon when planning your Vacation? (chipandco.com)
- Disneyworld Planning 101 – Are you a Disney Planner? (chipandco.com)
- Disneyworld Planning 101 – Discounts (chipandco.com)
- Disneyworld Planning 101 – Do Magic Kingdom Last.. (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Just arrived – New Festival of the Arts Face Mask matches Figment Spirit Jersey! - January 22, 2021
- Fans petition Disney to remove Trump from Hall of Presidents again - January 22, 2021
- Modified Festival of the Lion King returning this Summer to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021