Build-A-Bear Workshop®, the interactive entertainment retailer of customized stuffed animals, announced today that it is offering a “Wizards of Waverly Place” Bear for $22 (outfits and accessories sold separately). This adorable new furry friend features purple, blue and pink fur with a “Wizards of Waverly Place” logo on its paw and includes a magic wand. The bear arrived at Build-A-Bear Workshop stores and buildabear.com® on Jan. 21.
“Fans of the Disney Channel Original Series ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ will love this new enchanting bear,” said Maxine Clark, Build-A-Bear Workshop founder and chief executive bear. “Build-A-Bear Workshop has always been a special place, and the ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ Bear is sure to bring an extra dash of magic to our stores.”
The adventures are endless with a wizard as a furry friend! To personalize this bear, Build-A-Bear Workshop will offer a variety of magical-themed clothing and accessories including:
- Wizards of Waverly Place Outfit ($13.50) for a fashion-forward wizard.
- Silver Glitter Flats ($7) add charm to any outfit.
- Wizards of Waverly Place Bag ($6) for a dash of pizzazz.
- Wizards of Waverly Place Scarf ($3.50) to complete this magical look.
With each purchase of a Wizards of Waverly Place Bear, Guests will receive a free Wizard Teller, while quantities last, plus $5 off a future purchase at Build-A-Bear Workshop.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021