Florida Residents can purchase the–a 4-day ticket to Walt Disney World Resort parks–from January 4, 2012 through May 21, 2012. Each Wild for 4 Pass allows you to visit one theme Park per day for just $129, plus tax. For additional flexibility, Florida Residents can upgrade their Pass with the Park Hopper option and the Water Park Fun & More option.
When you order Florida Resident tickets, you will receive an exchange certificate in the mail. Redeem the exchange certificate at any Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and valid photo ID.
There are 2 blockout periods for usage: February 18, 2012 through February 20, 2012 and April 1, 2012 through April 13, 2012. The ticket expires by May 24, 2012.
Tickets are non-transferable, are only valid during regularly scheduled operating hours and exclude activities/events priced separately. No additional discounts apply. Proof of Florida residency for each adult required for purchase and use.
- Official Announcement: Leap Year 2012 Calls for ‘One More Disney Day’ (chipandco.com)
- Florida Residents Enjoy Monday to Friday Fun and Savings with Weekday Select Pass (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Wonder has made it to Port Canaveral - November 27, 2020
- Behind-the-Scenes Look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure - November 27, 2020
- Mads Mikkelsen to Replace Johnny Depp as Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts 3 - November 25, 2020