A Disneyland park favorite will close its doors this week – but only until summer, when Carnation Café will re-open with more seating (adding the indoor seating that disappeared in the 1990s) and a spruced-up menu.
When Carnation Café re-opens, look for breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites, along with new dishes and some Walt Disney favorites.
Should reopen Summer of 2012.
- Disney Food Year in Review: 2011 (disneyfoodblog.com)
- Virtual Food and Wine Festival! (disneybabiesblog.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2021 Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens Revealed - January 26, 2021
- Magic Kingdom Park Map receives an update - January 26, 2021
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach set to reopen on March 7th - January 26, 2021