A Disneyland park favorite will close its doors this week – but only until summer, when Carnation Café will re-open with more seating (adding the indoor seating that disappeared in the 1990s) and a spruced-up menu.
When Carnation Café re-opens, look for breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites, along with new dishes and some Walt Disney favorites.
Should reopen Summer of 2012.
- Disney Food Year in Review: 2011 (disneyfoodblog.com)
- Virtual Food and Wine Festival! (disneybabiesblog.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s Christmas Merchandise has landed at Walt Disney World - October 26, 2020
- Disney World Entrance Sign is getting a Cinderella Makeover - October 26, 2020
- New Holiday Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks and shopDisney.com - October 25, 2020