Disney’s Wild About Safety Program Celebrates 15 Years. The ‘Wild About Safety’ Program has been a helpful tool to Disney Parks and Resort guests by helping them to stay safe for 15 years!
Guests can commonly see the dynamic duo Timon and Pumbaa, from The Lion King, showcase guest safety tips, while on their Disney vacation, through many different forms. Whether it be on a poster inside a Disney Transportation Vehicle, on posters and pamphlets in Disney Resorts, or even on signs placed throughout Disney property, guests can find some useful tips and tricks to maximize the fun while still being safety conscious during their Disney vacation.
Some tips include:
- Wearing Sunblock, at least SPF 30 to protect your skin and prevent burns
- Stay Seated at ALL Times, especially when riding a moving attraction or if the lights are low.
- Pool and Waterpark Rules, listen to the Lifeguards and Attractions Operators! They are there to help you stay safe!
- Another Bus Will Come, There’s No Need To Run
- Do NOT Feed the Wildlife, it is very bad for their digestive systems
Though these are the most common tips you will find while visiting Disney, there is a longer list of other tips and tricks regarding your safety while on vacation. Be sure to check them out by CLICKING HERE.
For guests visiting Disneyland Resort in California there is a special treat for guests to celebrate this major feat! Guests can now collect ‘Wild About Safety’ cards with the tips and reminders printed on them, with whimsical drawings of Timon and Pumbaa showing you why and how you should follow their advice.
This is a great way to show younger guests why it is important to keep safety in mind, even when visiting the Happiest Place on Earth.
Guests can also inquire at City Hall or the Chamber of Commerce, in Disneyland Park, on how to get these cards and how to become an Official Safety Champion! Be sure to practice the safety tips and tricks during your next Disney Parks and Resorts visit!
Photo Credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Elizabeth Olsen Has Finished Filming for ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’ - September 9, 2021
- Benedict Cumberbatch Weighs in on ‘Black Widow’ Lawsuit, Calling the Situation “Sad” - September 9, 2021
- ‘Just Beyond’ All-New Original Series from the World of R.L. Stine Coming to Disney+ - September 9, 2021