Disney’s “Very Merriest After Hours” Announced for 2021 Magic Kingdom Holidays! “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!” DIsney Parks Blog made it official with the announcement of the After Hours Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom. To be Headlined by Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks. MVMCP is on hold this year with DIsney World’s 50th anniversary in full swing by the Holiday Time at the Parks.
The holidays are my favorite time of year, and I’m so happy to be celebrating Halfway to the Holidays today! Because today it’s official – the merry season will begin Nov. 12 at Walt Disney World Resort during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” marking the resort’s 50th anniversary.
Magic Kingdom Park
Holidays are sure to be enchanting at Magic Kingdom Park, where quintessential decorations will return to Main Street, U.S.A. When the sun sets, special holiday projections will appear most nights on Cinderella Castle, alternating periodically with the castle’s transformation into a Beacon of Magic.* What a great way to celebrate the holidays and the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort!
Now, talk about an early holiday gift… “Disney Very Merriest After Hours,” a new special-ticketed event, will debut Nov. 8 before all the rest of the festive fun. It will be available on select nights through Dec. 21. The four hours of festivities will delight guests with “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks,” Disney characters throughout the park, holiday music, and décor, treats included and so much more! As with other Disney After Hours events, a limited number of tickets will be sold for this event. It’s held after regular park operating hours, with lower wait times and access to more than 20 select attractions.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will take place from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM on select nights, from November 8 through December 21, 2021. Tickets will go on sale next month, so continue to check for updates. Event tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7:00 PM, giving you time to enjoy even more of your park favorites before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Don’t miss this merriest of evenings, made merrier still when shared with those who brighten your holidays. Highlights include:
- Character sightings
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show
- After-hours access to Magic Kingdom park and less time waiting in line for popular attractions
- Holiday-themed attraction overlays and Cinderella Castle projections
- Snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Holiday treats, ice cream, popcorn and bottled beverages—all included with the cost of admission
- Themed food and beverages available for purchase
- Holiday-themed Disney PhotoPass photo opportunities (photos available for purchase)
- Special lighting, music and more!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Entrance to Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind almost complete - October 15, 2021
- New Commemorative Brick options now available at the Magic Kingdom - October 15, 2021
- New Vintage Starbucks Christmas Tumbler and Ornament at Walt Disney World - October 15, 2021