Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Resort is now temporarily closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The resort is implementing the following policies:
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will close effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at 12:00pm EST through March 31, 2020.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, Disney will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by March 31, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, from today until April 30, 2020, Disney will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Please note that this policy does NOT apply to travel associated with a group booking. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- Disney will continue to make adjustments to operations as appropriate and looks forward to welcoming guests back as soon as it is advisable.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- New White House mandate to include mandatory masks and quarantine for International Travelers - January 22, 2021
- You can get married at Disney World without breaking the bank - January 22, 2021
- Disney Call Center Cast Member helps save a woman from Domestic Violence - January 21, 2021