Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Resort is now temporarily closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The resort is implementing the following policies:
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will close effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at 12:00pm EST through March 31, 2020.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, Disney will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by March 31, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, from today until April 30, 2020, Disney will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Please note that this policy does NOT apply to travel associated with a group booking. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- Disney will continue to make adjustments to operations as appropriate and looks forward to welcoming guests back as soon as it is advisable.
For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- WDW Restricting use of Neck Gaiters - July 9, 2020
- 2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Sneak Peek - July 9, 2020
- Disney Skyliner Reopening with Enhahanced Safety Precautions - July 9, 2020