Disney fans will be so happy to hear that Disney’s Port Orleans Resorts at Walt Disney World now have reopening dates along with the other two All Star resorts.
Starting July 8, 2021, bookings will be able to be made for the following resorts:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning Sept. 16
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning Oct. 14
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning Oct. 28
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning Dec. 9
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will also be available for arrivals to begin on July 19 and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge on Aug. 26.
Disney fans have been waiting for Disney’s Port Orleans to reopen as those are guest favorites! If you would like to book your next Disney World vacation, contact me today!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through November 13th - September 4, 2021
- Disney World Refurb & Closure list for September 2021 - September 4, 2021
- Halloween Time has come to Disneyland - September 3, 2021