Disney’s Contemporary Resort Gingerbread Ornament with Special Autograph. Pastry Chef Jeff Barnes was at the unveiling of the Contemporary Gingerbread house last week and we got a chance to say Hi, meet him and say what an amazing display he created this year. Nothing beats the Walt Disney World Holidays.
Now on select days guests can buy a new Gingerbread House Contemporary Resort Ornament and have the man who created the Display sign date it. He was gracious and talked us through some of the hidden Mary Blair 5-legged goats. Plus he made sure to take a picture with every guest who ask him, whether they bought an ornament or not.
This year is very exciting for Disney’s Contemporary Resort because its display is back! This is the 11th year the Contemporary Bakery team has created a masterpiece so how appropriate that it will open on November 11 at 11:00 a.m. The Cinderella Gingerbread Castle is a Mary Blair-inspired castle designed by Walt Disney Imagineers and will feature a brand-new 50th-anniversary overlay… and 11 hidden 5-legged goats! Don’t forget to check out the limited-edition pins, mugs, and holiday ornaments to remember the season. There are also plenty of treats you can get, including:
- 50th Anniversary Gingerbread Castle Brick (New)
- Family Tradition Cookie Box featuring a Coconut Macaroon from Chef Jeff’s family, a Sugar Cookie from Chef Kelly’s family, a Butterball from Chef Amber’s family, and a Kitchen Sink Cookie representing all the Cast in the Bakery coming together to bring this display back! (New)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
- Linzer Cookie
- Gluten-friendly 5-Legged Goat Sugar Cookie (New)
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Bar (New)
- Hot Cocoa Bombs (New)
- Frozen drinks with optional alcohol floaters:
- Frozen Coquito with a rum floater
- Frozen Hot Chocolate with peppermint schnapps
- Frozen Apple Cider with a fireball floater
Contemporary Resort Gingerbread Ornament
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!