Holiday Decorations are starting to show up at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. While visiting Animal Kingdom today we saw the Merry Menagerie decorations up around the Animal Kingdom.
Guests can see the Merry Menagerie on some of the shops around the Tree of Life.
Here is more on the Holidays at Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
Experience the magic of nature with a holiday twist. Be sure to swing by Discovery River to wave hello to some of your favorite Disney Characters aboard decked-out flotillas during the 50th-anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Merry Menagerie – A whimsical winter celebration awaits you at Discovery Island. By day, look for life-size, artisan-sculpted animal puppets—including reindeer, foxes and polar bears. And at night, colorful rooftop luminaries and bird lanterns light up the sky.
- Santa Claus Festive Flotilla – See Santa Claus as he sails down the Discovery River to a jolly, world-beat holiday soundtrack.
- Donald’s Dino Bash Festive Flotilla – Spot Donald Duck and friends taking their holiday celebration to the water, waving to everyone as they traverse the Discovery River.
- Chip & Dale’s Festive Flotilla– Groove with Chip ‘n’ Dale as they bring their own style of festive flair to the park’s waterways, jingling through the jungle to the rhythm of the holidays.
- Discovery Island Drummers Festive Flotilla – Feel the beat as a colorful group of percussionists cruise along the Discovery River, entertaining Guests like you on the shore.
Plus, be sure to check out holiday-themed décor and Tree of Life Awakenings – Holiday Edition, where our beloved tree shimmers and sparkles each evening, accompanied by a heartwarming musical score.
Guests can get up close with some of their favorite animals decked out in the unique Merry Menagerie look around the park.
Here are some more Holiday photos from around the park:
With Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and now Animal Kingdom decorated for the holidays the only theme park left to be decorated is Epcot. We expect it will be decorated for Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays when the Food & Wine Festival ends on November 20th.
Stay tuned to Chip and Company for more.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Artist Galleries, Photo Ops, and More Revealed for Epcot’s Festival of the Arts - January 13, 2022
- Behind the Scenes Look at the Trading Cards For Space 220 - January 13, 2022
- Outdoor Kitchens announced for the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival - January 12, 2022