In order to keep their rides running smoothly and safely, Disneyland often needs to close attractions in order to perform maintenance on them, or give them a fresh look. As much as we don’t like it when our favorite rides aren’t running, maintenance is necessary to keep guests safe during their park visits. That being said, here is a list of the rides and attractions at the Disneyland Resort undergoing refurbishment in July 2017:
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Mickey’s Toontown – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – New Orleans Square – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Tomorrowland – Closed until Summer 2017
- Fantasmic! – Closed until Summer 2017
- Mark Twain Riverboat – Closed until Summer 2017
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island – Closed until Summer 2017
- Sailing Ship Columbia – Closed until Summer 2017
Disney California Adventure Park:
- Sorcerer’s Workshop – closed May 30, 2017 – TBD
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa:
- Guests may see and hear construction as we make improvements to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. To minimize any disruptions, activities that may create noise will not start earlier than 9:00 AM.
- Room refurbishments will occur from January 2017 through fall 2017.
- The Great Hall lobby will be refurbished and access will be limited beginning June 2017 through early August 2017. Some Guest rooms will not be available during this time.
- he Craftsman’s Club concierge lounge will be temporarily relocated from early August 2017 through early October 2017.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!