If your heading to Disneyland soon be sure to check out the Refurb/Closure list below. Refurbishment information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available on the Disneyland website.
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor (Disneyland) closed until Spring 2012 for renovation.
- Candy Palace (Disneyland) closed until Spring 2012 for renovation.
- Pacific Wharf-Ghiradelli (DCA) closed through 6/1/12 for refurbishment.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (Disneyland) closed through 6/14/12 for refurbishment.
- Blue Ribbon Bakery (Disneyland) closed through 7/13/12 for refurbishments.
- Carnation Cafe (Disneyland) closed until Summer 2012 for renovation/expansion.
- Ariel’s Grotto-Cove Bar (DCA) closed 4/9/12-5/30/12 for refurbishment.
- Goofy’s Sky School (DCA) closed 4/9/12-6/1/12 for refurbishment.
- Ariel’s Grotto-Restaurant (DCA) closed 4/30/12-5/3/12 for refurbishment.
- Frontierland Shooting Exposition (Disneyland) closed 4/30/12-5/25/12 for refurbishment.
- Enchanted Tiki Room (Disneyland) closed 5/7/12-5/10/12 for refurbishment.
- Disney California Adventure will be closed 6/14/12 to make final preparations for the grand opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street.
Source Mousesavers Newsletter
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule March 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Behind the Tarps: Matterhorn Bobsled Refurbishment (chipandco.com)
- Universal Orlando Passholders get a sneak peek to Jurassic World VelociCoaster - April 22, 2021
- Disney World To Develop Two New Solar Facilities - April 22, 2021
- Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life expected to open this fall in Disney Springs - April 22, 2021