If your heading to Disneyland soon be sure to check out the Refurb/Closure list below. Refurbishment information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available on the Disneyland website.
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor (Disneyland) closed until Spring 2012 for renovation.
- Candy Palace (Disneyland) closed until Spring 2012 for renovation.
- Pacific Wharf-Ghiradelli (DCA) closed through 6/1/12 for refurbishment.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (Disneyland) closed through 6/14/12 for refurbishment.
- Blue Ribbon Bakery (Disneyland) closed through 7/13/12 for refurbishments.
- Carnation Cafe (Disneyland) closed until Summer 2012 for renovation/expansion.
- Ariel’s Grotto-Cove Bar (DCA) closed 4/9/12-5/30/12 for refurbishment.
- Goofy’s Sky School (DCA) closed 4/9/12-6/1/12 for refurbishment.
- Ariel’s Grotto-Restaurant (DCA) closed 4/30/12-5/3/12 for refurbishment.
- Frontierland Shooting Exposition (Disneyland) closed 4/30/12-5/25/12 for refurbishment.
- Enchanted Tiki Room (Disneyland) closed 5/7/12-5/10/12 for refurbishment.
- Disney California Adventure will be closed 6/14/12 to make final preparations for the grand opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street.
Source Mousesavers Newsletter
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule March 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Behind the Tarps: Matterhorn Bobsled Refurbishment (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!