Ring in May the Fourth the Star Wars way with a special version of Disneyland After Dark. On the evening of May 3rd, guests can celebrate all things Star War including the new “March of the First Order” as well as opportunities to meet Rey at Star Wars Launch Bay. Oh, and let’s not forget the return of Hyperspace Mountain!
Guests are encouraged to come dressed as your favorite Star Wars character for this after-hours event. Other highlights include:
- Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, character encounters and more!
- Immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- An exclusive commemorative keepsake lanyard and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
- Ability to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise.
Tickets will be available, so be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and details, and mark these dates on your calendar:
- March 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- March 29: Tickets open up to the general public
Tickets are expected to sell quickly so definitely plan on booking early.
Get ready to jump to hyperspace as the special Star Wars-themed layover will be making a return to Space Mountain. Plus, stay tuned for additional event updates including elements from Solo: A Star Wars Story, in theaters May 25.
Also, as a special treat for Star Wars fans, beginning May 4th, all Disneyland park guests will be able to enjoy the following new and returning Star Wars experiences:
- “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – Meet the Resistance’s newest hero at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns!
So what are you waiting for? Celebrate your love of Star Wars on May the 3rd by booking your Disneyland getaway.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Chip and Co. for the latest Star Wars news and updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018