Did you know that you could have your personal tour guide at World Disney World Resort? For an additional fee, guests can partake in a Disney Private VIP Tour for a guided tour of theme parks. A knowledgeable cast member will personally escort parties through Disney’s theme parks for a day. For those interested, these tours are coming back to Walt Disney World Resort in August!
A reporter recently noted how the earliest you can book a VIP tour reservation is August 16th. “Disney Private VIP Tours is currently accepting reservations. Please note that reservations are subject to availability.”
You can learn more information about the tours below.
Disney's official website has been updated to include this information:
"Disney Private VIP Tours is currently accepting reservations. Please note that reservations are subject to availability." https://t.co/kZ6pVM3Po3
— Scott Gustin (@ScottGustin) July 27, 2020
Create Your Disney Dream Day
Explore the parks* with your own VIP Tour Guide during a customizable experience filled with attractive benefits.
The team at Disney VIP Tour Services will plan the most efficient, enjoyable way for groups up to 10 Guests to see and do the things on your list. Just tell your personal VIP Tour Guide what you’d like to see, and they’ll customize your day to your desire!
Some of the personalized services include:
- Pre-arrival planning
- A flexible start time, picked by you
- Visits to multiple theme parks* in one or more days, if desired
- The ability to enjoy some of your favorite attractions efficiently
- VIP viewing areas for parades, select stage shows and nighttime spectaculars
- Shared insight from your highly knowledgeable VIP Tour Guide throughout your tour
*All VIP Tours require valid theme park admission, which is not included in the price of the tour
- All Private VIP Tours must be booked for a minimum duration of 7 continuous hours, and your party may include up to 10 Guests.
- Parties larger than 10 Guests will require more than one VIP Tour Guide at the current rate. Please be aware that all party members—including infants—count toward the total number of Guests in your group.
- Entertainment offerings are subject to availability and may be restricted by capacity constraints at the time of booking.
- You will incur a cancellation fee equal to 2 hours at the booked rate per tour if you do not provide at least 48-hour notice when cancelling any Private VIP Tour.
- No cameras, video equipment or cellphones may be used while in backstage areas.
- Guests 17 years and under must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- Pricing and information are subject to change without notice.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.