Disney World has just made an update to their Facemask policy to include waiting or sitting in dining locations. Guests are no longer allowed to take off their facemasks when they get to their tables instead they have to wait till they are actively eating or drinking to remove them.
The change was just posted on the Disney World Website last night.
Before you dine at Walt Disney World Resort, please be aware that you’ll need:
- Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas and can only be removed while actively eating or drinking. Face coverings must be worn while standing, waiting or sitting in dining locations.
- Dining reservations are highly recommended—and are required in some locations.
Previously, guests were allowed to remove face masks once seated at their tables. Now, they must remain intact unless they are eating or drinking.
Here is the complete set of rules concerning Face Masks in the Disney World Theme Parks.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Universal Orlando updates its face mask policy - July 29, 2021
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over Black Widow Release - July 29, 2021
- Destination D23 event at Walt Disney World sells out in minutes - July 29, 2021