The fourth quarter 2021 theme park accident & injury report has been released. Walt Disney World reported nine injuries over the three months meanwhile Universal Orlando reported only one according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Here is a list of the Accident and Injuries reported for Walt Disney World:
- 10/6/21 – 58-year-old woman felt dizzy and fell while leaving Toy Story Mania! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 10/09/21 – 39-year-old man had a seizure after riding Splash Mountain
- 10/11/21 – 81-year-old man with an undisclosed pre-existing condition had “stroke-like symptoms” after leaving Pirates of the Caribbean
- 20-year-old woman had a seizure after riding The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- 10/12/21 – 57-year-old woman had “cardiac symptoms” after riding the Expedition Everest
- 10/13/21 – 82-year-old man passed out on Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- 10/27/21 – 18-year-old man lost consciousness and fell after leaving Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios
- 12/18/21 – 69-year-old man felt “unwell” after riding Avatar Flight of Passage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- 12/21/21 – 69-year-old woman felt “disoriented” after riding Avatar Flight of Passage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Here is the list of the Accident and Injuries reported for Universal Orlando:
- 27-year-old woman had a seizure after riding the Fast & Furious
The report, made available today lists all guest injuries between October and December that required at least 24 hours of hospitalization, as reported by the theme parks themselves to avoid state inspections.