The theme park accident and injury report for the 2nd quarter of 2021 has been released. Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando both had a few incidences on the report.
At Universal Orlando Resort:
A 59-year-old woman had a headache June 9 after riding Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure at Universal’s Islands of Adventures.
At Walt Disney World Resort:
- A 27-year-old man with a pre-existing condition had a seizure June 29 after riding Avatar Flight of Passage in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A 66-year-old woman fell and broke her wrist getting out of Haunted Mansion in Magic Kingdom on April 12.
- At Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, a 43-year-old man broke his ankle stepping into a tube on Teamboat Springs on June 19.
Florida theme parks self-report the most serious injuries to the state. They must report incidents where people are hurt or sick and immediately go to the hospital for at least 24 hours.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Cheddar Pickle Corn Dog is a must try this Halloween Season - September 3, 2021
- Magic Kingdom clock gets 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 3, 2021
- Disney’s Aulani Resort offers fall travel deals - September 2, 2021