Disney World & Universal Accident & Injury Report for 2nd Quarter of 2022
The 2nd quarter accident & injury report for Disney World and Universal Orlando has been released. This report details visitors’ most serious injuries and health emergencies from April to June.
Take a look at the injuries and health issues that were reported:
- 61-year-old female experienced “stroke-like symptoms” while on Under the Sea — Journey of the Little Mermaid
- 66-year-old female had a “cardiac event” while riding Living with the Land
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 47-year-old female had a seizure while on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- 23-year-old male had a seizure while riding Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- 67-year-old female lost consciousness after leaving Flight of Passage
- 44-year-old male lost consciousness while riding Kilimanjaro Safaris
- 57-year-old female had “trouble breathing” and “feeling numbness to her face” after riding Kilimanjaro Safaris
Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 30-year-old female lost consciousness at TeAwa The Fearless River
- 78-year-old female experienced “elbow pain” at the children’s water play area Runamukka Reef
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- 37-year-old female had a seizure on Storm Force Acceleration
- 33-year-old female felt “head pain” on Caro-Seuss-el
- 25-year-old female had “knee pain” on The Simpsons Ride
Have you ever experienced an injury or health issue while visiting Disney World or Universal Studios?
If you’d like to visit either of these resorts, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and my services are complimentary.