Earlier this morning we reported how the 2022 Disney World Vacation packages were now available for booking. I was so excited I went online and started to price out some times of the year I like to visit.
When I looked at the prices for Theme Park Tickets I noticed that they seem a little higher in 2022 than in 2021 which piqued my curiosity. I was surprised to see they jumped up quite a bit around the fall of 2021, I remember the days when they used to be under $100…
Let’s take a look at some of my findings:
So a 1 day single park ticket in March of 2021 ranges from $126 up to $140.
While a Park Hopper ticket goes from $191 all the way up to $205. That is for just 1 day!!!
Now keep in mind with Disney the more days you book the lower your ticket will cost. Here is a screenshot of single-day ticket savings.
Here is the Park Hopper breakdown for multiple days.
So like always the longer you stay the more the savings will be.
With 2022 options now available I started to work ahead month by month.
To save you from scrolling through screenshots I am just going to put these in list form cause I love a good list.
While I know some months are considered peak months and pricing always will fluctuate in those months I just want to give you an idea of ticket prices for each month.
- April 2021 – Base Ticket from $115 – $140 / Park Hopper $191 – $205
- May 2021 – Base Ticket from $109 – $136 / Park Hopper $174 – $201
- June 2021 – Base Ticket from $126 – $132 / Park Hopper $185 – $201
- July 2021 – Base Ticket from $126 – $132 / Park Hopper $191 – $197
- August 2021 – Base Ticket from $109 – $132 / Park Hopper $174- $197
- September 2021 -Base Ticket from $109 – $126 / Park Hopper $174 – $203
Right about here is when prices slowly start to go up
- October 2021 – Base Ticket from $126 – $143 / Park Hopper $198 – $208
- November 2021 – Base Ticket from $133 – $150 / Park Hopper $198 – $215
- December 2021 – Base Ticket from $117 – $150 / Park Hopper $198 – $224
- January 2022 – Base Ticket from $115 – $140 / Park Hopper $182 – $215
- February 2022 – Base Ticket from $119 – $145 / Park Hopper $184 – $210
- March 2022 – Base Ticket from $133 – $143 / Park Hopper $198 – $208
So as you can see Disney World Base & Park Hopper ticket options are slowly getting more expensive. I checked ahead on the Disney World Ticket website for 2022 and the highest price I saw was $217 for Park Hopper and $159 for Base Ticket.
As you can tell through my findings the pricing is slowly going up. When we post Theme Park News on the Chip and Co Facebook page the biggest complaint we see is how the Cost keeps going up but the Extras are going down.
Many C&C fans want to see Disney bring back the Dining Plan & Fastpass which are fan favorites. With Disney World not raising capacity anytime soon past 35% and ticket prices going up are you still planning on visiting?
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment box below or if you would like to discuss it with other Disney Like-Minded people please join our Disney Addicts Facebook Group!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over Black Widow Release - July 29, 2021
- Destination D23 event at Walt Disney World sells out in minutes - July 29, 2021
- New Jungle Cruise additions added to the menu at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar - July 29, 2021