Walt Disney World will be raising the prices for both the theme park tickets and annual passes. The new prices will be in effect starting Sunday, February 12, 2017.
The price change will be as followed:
- Annual passes: Florida-Resident Gold Passes (which include block out dates during Christmas and spring break) are going up from $549.00 to $559.00. Florida-Resident Platinum Passes (which include no block out dates) are going up from $649.00 to $679.00.
- Magic Kingdom: Prices on tickets for peak season will remain the same, $124.00 per day. Tickets for value seasons will go up from $97.00 to $99.00 and regular season will go up to $115.00 from $100.00.
- Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Prices for peak season will be going up from $114.00 to $119.00. Mid-tier tickets will be going up from $102.00 to $107.00.
- Parking: Premium Parking at the parks will be going up to $40.00
Peak Season usually includes spring break, summer and Christmas break.
Purchases of Magic Your Way bundles for 3 to 10 days bought online or on your smart phone will save you $20.00, however there will be expiration dates on all tickets. (the dates will vary). You will be able to use your expired ticket to purchase a new park ticket of equal or greater value
Disney’s “Water park fun and more” package will NO LONGER be available. The Water Park and More option allowed visitors to enter the water parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach as well as golfing or a visit to ESPN Wide World of Sports. As a replacement you will be able to add Park Hopper Plus to your base Magic Your Way tickets, this will allow you to go to more than one park on the same day & a certain number of water park visits and mini golf course visits.
Check back for the entire list of prices when it is available
In case you missed the news Disneyland also raised their rates today too.
Latest posts by Karen A (see all)
- Universal Orlando Resorts raises ticket prices - February 18, 2017
- Mickey and Minnie light spinner toys recall - February 12, 2017
- Disney World raises ticket prices and annual passholder rates - February 11, 2017