Animal Kingdom has the wrap that it is a half-day park. In order to get the full value of the park many seasoned Walt Disney World travelers will tell you that you MUST experience Animal Kingdom at various times of the day. There is a ton of sight, sounds, eats and attractions that can keep you and your family occupied for a full day.
Enjoy these Animal Kingdom Quick Tips!!
• Arrive early at park opening or stay until closing in order to get the best view of the animals around the park. Just remember the park closes most days at 5pm.
• Are you thinking character meals? Make and advanced dining reservation for breakfast at Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House. This is a rather popular dining location at Animal Kingdom.
• Another popular dining location at Animal Kingdom Is Yak & Yeti the park’s newest full-serviced dining location. Again, advanced dining reservations are recommended for this location.
• Kilimanjaro Safari is by far the most popular attraction at Animal Kingdom. The ability to see a lot of animals in one sitting is what draws people to this attraction. Beware of the summer mid-day heat. Animal usually find somewhere cool to hide during the mid-day hours. Visit Kilimanjaro Safari during early morning or evening hours.
• There are two fantastic shows that are offered at Animal Kingdom both Finding Nemo The Musical and Festival of the Lion King are must do’s while at Animal Kingdom. Be sure to grab a list of show times at the entrance of the park.
• Are you a thrill-seeker? Take a jaunt over to Expedition Everest for the highest elevation ride on Disney property. I recommend showing up early to ride or grabbing a FASTPASS in order to avoid extremely long lines.
Those are just some of my Quick Tips for visiting Animal Kingdom what are some of your? Let me know in the comment box below.
- Hidden Gem: Animal Kingdom’s Royal Anandapur Tea Company (disneyfoodblog.com)
- Animal Kingdom – Top 5 Attractions For Seniors (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.