On our next Disney World vacation we have decided to try out Disney’s Childcare Services. Disney offers fun and exiting things for little ones so that Parents can have a little “Me” time!
Walt Disney World Resort offers supervised activity centers, in-room babysitting, and themed parties and adventures. Today I am just focusing on the Activity Centers.
Children’s Activity Centers
Located throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Children’s Activity Centers are delightful playspaces where children ages 3 to 12 are invited to enjoy videogames, have dinner and snacks, watch Disney movies and interact with other kids their age usually while parents are off experiencing more grownup fare.
There are 6 Children’s Activity Centers at Walt Disney World Resort hotels:
- Simbas Cubhouse at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Open daily from 4:30 p.m. to midnight, Simba’s Cubhouse is based on Disney’s The Lion King and is located on the first floor near the Uzima pool deck area.
- Club Disney at Disney’s Polynesian Resort Located near the Snack Isle and the bus stop across from the Great Ceremonial House, the Never Land Club is open daily from 4:00 p.m. to midnight.
- Cub’s Den at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Open daily from 4:30 p.m. to midnight, Cub’s Den is a wilderness-themed activity center located outside the main lobby near Wilderness Lodge Mercantile.
- Sandcastle Club at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort: Located near Atlantic Wear just off the main lobby of Disney Beach Club Resort, Sandcastle Club is a nautical-themed activity center open daily from 4:30 p.m. to midnight.
- Mouseketeer Club at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Open daily from 4:30 p.m. to midnight, Mouseketeer Club is located near Gasparilla Grill & Games.
- Camp Dolphin at Walt Disney World Dolphin and Walt Disney World Swan Resort: Camp Dolphin is located near the health club in Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort and is open daily from 5:30 p.m. to midnight.
The cost per child is $11.50 per hour, with a 2-hour minimum charge. Reservations are recommended for all locations, except Camp Dolphin, where reservations are required and additional costs may apply. For advanced reservations, please call (407) WDW-DINE. Same day walk-ins are also welcome based on availability.
For updated times and costs see the World Disney World Website.
Have you tried out the Child Care Activity Centers at Disney World? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment box below.