This last Monday, Disney launched the new park pass system for Walt Disney World. Guests wishing to visit the Disney World theme parks now need a park reservation along with a valid park ticket. Today the Disney Park Pass system opens to existing ticket holders.
Disney won’t pre-announce a time when the system will be open and virtual waiting rooms will be used as necessary. Wait times may be longer earlier in the day.
Here are some reminders for guests who are planning to make reservations today:
- Existing ticket holders will be able to make reservations for the number of days of valid theme park admission.
- To provide existing ticket holders with additional flexibility, partially used multi-day theme park tickets with a usage window impacted by park closure, or date-specific theme park tickets purchased through June 6, 2020 with a valid use period beginning March 12, 2020 or later, will automatically be extended to use any date through September 26, 2021. Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets may be used through September 30, 2020.
- At this time, guests will be able to select one park per day; visiting more than one park per day will be temporarily unavailable upon the reopening of the theme parks due to attendance limitations. Guests with existing tickets that include the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option have options available to them for ticket modifications and cancellations, and can visit DisneyWorld.com/Updates for more.
- Ensure your ticket is linked to your My Disney Experience account for each member of your travel party.
- Contact the Disney Reservation Center via phone or online chat if these tips do not resolve the issue. Please note that Disney is experiencing a high call and chat volume at this time.
Also, 2021 tickets are available to purchase starting today. Guests will be able to view park reservation availability online prior to purchasing their tickets.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.