Walt Disney World is preparing to open its theme parks next month. Disney also launched a new park pass reservation system for guests to schedule their park visits.
Guests with current 202o reservations were able to make their park pass reservations earlier this week. Tomorrow, June 26, Annual Passholders will be able to schedule their Park Pass Reservations. Other existing ticket holders will be able to make reservations on Sunday, June 28.
Disney will not open new availability at a pre-announced time of day. When the system opens, all Passholders will be eligible to make theme park reservations for up to three days at a time. Or, Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resort or other select hotels with valid theme park admission will be eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their stay(s).
For example, if an Annual Passholder has three five-night reservations, they will be able to hold up to 15 theme park reservations at one time.
Disney will be using virtual waiting rooms as needed to manage the high volume of guests looking to make park reservations for their upcoming visits. They anticipate many Passholders and Guests will begin making their park reservations right away, so wait times may be longer earlier in the day.
Here are a few helpful reminders for those looking to make park reservations:
- Ensure your ticket or Annual Pass is linked to your My Disney Experience account for each member of your travel party.
- Please be sure you are searching for available park days within the valid use period of your ticket or Annual Pass. You can view your valid use period under Tickets and Passes in My Disney Experience. All reservations are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates.
- Contact the Disney Reservation Center via phone or online chat if these tips do not resolve the issue. Please note that Disney is experiencing a high call and chat volume at this time.
Also, check out the Disney World Park Pass Tutorial video Disney released today:
Don’t forget, 2021 Disney World package reservations are also available to book now for dates through September 26, 2021.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- First look at Mickey & Minnie in new Holiday Outfits coming to Disneyland - October 15, 2021
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at Walt Disney World Resort - October 15, 2021
- New way to Pin Trade at Walt Disney World with Mystery Boxes - October 15, 2021