Disney has just made it even easier to book your Park Pass Reservation on the My Disney Experience App.
Just load the app and you should be greeted to the Plan your next visit on the home screen.
You can also click the plus sign at the bottom of the screen to Make a Park Reservation.
Then just log in and create your Disney Park Pass like normal.
Disney World Park Pass is expected to be around for a while, recently Disney World extended Park Passes to January of 2022.
Some of the other new features of the My Disney Experience App include:
- New dining options coming to the My Disney Experience app
- Disney World introducing mobile walk-up waitlist service
- Expanded Virtual Queues Coming To The My Disney Experience App
Now if only Fastpasses would return to Disney World…
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Tim Allen reprises his role as Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor on Last Man Standing - December 4, 2020
- Two new baby Giraffes join the herd at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - December 4, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line Extends Suspension of All Departures through February 2021 - December 4, 2020