In another move bound to annoy park-goers, WDWMagic has announced that Disney has increased the price on most of their bottled and fountain beverages, while coffee, tea and cocoa remain the same.
Here are the new prices:
- Regular Fountain Drink is now $3.29, up from $2.99.
- Large Fountain Drink is now $3.69, up from $3.29.
- Apple Juice is now $3.29, up from $2.79.
- Orange Juice is now $4.29, up from $3.99.
- Chocolate milk is now $2.69, up from $1.99.
- Low-fat milk is now $2.69, up from $1.99.
- Dasani Bottled Water is now $3, up from $2.75.
Is this just another way Disney is starting to nickel-and-dime guests?
Contact me today to take advantage of my FREE Disney Vacation planning services. I specialize in Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!