Disney World Annual Passholders will need to provide their own transportation for AP Previews
In an email sent out to those who were lucky enough to get into the Annual Passholder Preview it states that If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, Disney transportation will not be available for this limited event. You will need to provide your own transportation to the Theme Park parking lot.
We reported earlier today that the Monorails & Skyliners will not start running till the official park opening on July 11th & 15th, more about that here.
So it looks like if you’re planning on attending the AP Preview at the Magic Kingdom, you will have to provide your own transportation to the Transportation and Ticket Center, or if you are attending previews at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will have to provide your own transportation to the drop-off area or parking lots.
There is still no word on the AP Preview for Hollywood Studios and Epcot…
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming.
All face coverings should:
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
Costume masks are not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with existing rules.
The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s Christmas Merchandise has landed at Walt Disney World - October 26, 2020
- Disney World Entrance Sign is getting a Cinderella Makeover - October 26, 2020
- New Holiday Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks and shopDisney.com - October 25, 2020