In summer 2022, the Disney Wish will sail its inaugural season of three- and four-night cruises to Nassau, Bahamas, and Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, from its new home port of Port Canaveral, Florida. Bookings open to the general public on May 27, 2021.
The highly anticipated fifth ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet will greet its first guests on June 9, 2022, for a special five-night maiden voyage that includes two days at sea and stops in Nassau and Castaway Cay, a private tropical paradise reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests.
On June 14, 2022, Disney Vacation Club will host a three-night, members-only cruise to Castaway Cay.
These sailings will be followed by alternating three- and four-night cruises from Port Canaveral — about an hour’s drive from Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida — that will offer families an all-new way to experience the magic of Disney at sea combined with a tropical beach vacation.
The Disney Wish will whisk families to the blue skies and sunshine of the Bahamas. In Nassau, cruisers will enjoy breathtaking beaches and activities for everyone in the family as they swim, snorkel, shop and more in this popular vacation destination. At Castaway Cay, guests will explore a pristine island completely outfitted for family fun and relaxation and brimming with special Disney touches.
On these truly enchanting vacations, families will find everything they love about a Disney cruise — like dazzling entertainment, world-class dining, unique character encounters and signature Disney service — plus brand-new experiences aboard the Disney Wish, such as:
- AquaMouse, the first-ever Disney attraction at sea that will immerse families in “The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse” animated shorts on a wild water ride with Mickey and Minnie.
- Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, Disney’s first “Frozen”-themed theatrical dining experience where favorite characters will perform live as guests dine.
- Worlds of Marvel, the world’s first Marvel cinematic dining adventure where guests will play an interactive role in an action-packed Avengers mission that unfolds around them.
- Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge, a high-end bar styled as a luxurious, yacht-class spaceship that will take guests on a first-of-its-kind tour of a galaxy far, far away.
Bookings open to the general public on May 27, 2021 for Disney Wish cruises departing June through September 2022. Castaway Club members, Disney Vacation Club members, Adventures by Disney Insiders and other select Disney guests will have early booking opportunities beginning May 17.
For more information, guests can visit the Disney Wish Itineraries page of disneycruise.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Brittany Charboneau makes runDisney history at the Walt Disney World Marathon - January 11, 2022
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022