Disney Visa Cardmember perks are a. great way to take advantage of some fantastic offers from the Walt Disney Company. Today, Disney Visa Cardmember’s had an exclusive promotion released allowing the opportunity to “Savor the Magic” this summer and enjoy a FREE dining plan when they purchase a non-discounted 4-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a room for 4 nights at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and 5-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option.
Our partner travel agency Key to the World Travel can help you with any booking needs you have by filling out the form below. Check out the fine print and details here:
Book through June 16, 2019 for arrivals most nights Aug. 1-21, 2019.Note: packages for other lengths of stay may be available.
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels – FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites Only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels –
FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderess Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels – FREE Disney Dining Plan
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels – FREE Disney Dining Plan
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Booking Window: Now-June 16, 2019
Arrival Window: For arrivals most nights Aug. 1-21, 2019
You can book now through June 16, 2019 with your Disney Visa Credit Card on the Disney website or with one of our partner agency agents from Key to the World Travel.
Theme park ticket(s) with a Park Hopper Option
Dining PlanDisney Quick Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages includes 2 quick-service meals and 2 snacks per person, per night of stay. Several beverage options are available – including non-alcoholic specialty beverages and, for Guests 21 and older, beer, wine and cocktails.
Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages includes one quick-service meal, one table-service meal and 2 snacks per person, per night of stay. Table-service meals can be redeemed for Character Dining and other magical dining experiences. Several beverage options are available – including non-alcoholic specialty beverages and, for Guests 21 and older, beer, wine and cocktails.
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, and The Little Mermaid standard rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
Gratuities are not included.
Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
For more information on how to book fill out the form below!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!