If you have a Pandora collection, or you’re looking to start one, you can now commemorate your vacation with new Disney exclusive charms. New Disney Vacation Pandora Charms are headed to the Disney Parks and Resorts Friday, August 10th at select locations. There are three new shimmery Disney charms to collect.
Two of the charms are inspired by Adventureland, which continues to expand upon the Fantasyland charms that were released earlier this year. The adorable mascot Orange Bird gets it’s own charm, and the other charm is inspired by our favorite feathered friends at The Enchanted Tiki Room. Both of these charms are a dangling silver disc style, which colored enamel accents.
The other charm is a Traveling Mickey charm. This charm is perfect for those who love to travel to the Disney Parks, and beyond! A blue globe dangles with a silver Mickey flying an airplane charm, that gives dimension and movement to this fun and unique piece.
These charms will be available at various retail locations at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Disney Cruise Line beginning August 15. The Tiki Room and Orange Bird charms are available starting this week, August 10 at the following locations:
- The Dress Shop at Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories at Disney Springs
- Uptown Jewelers featuring PANDORA Jewelry at Magic Kingdom Park
- La Mascarade d’Orleans at Disneyland park
Which of these new Disney Vacation Pandora Charms is your favorite?Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- New Star Wars And Disney Pillow Pets For Cozy Cuddles - February 28, 2020
- New Onward Happy Meal Toys Ready For Adventure At McDonald’s - February 27, 2020
- Take A Tour Of All The Exciting Funko Finds From Toy Fair New York - February 26, 2020