Shoppers are looking for Black Friday deals earlier than ever and Disney Store is meeting the demand by once again opening more than 150 stores at midnight on “Magical Friday” (Black Friday). Disney Store will launch Magical Friday deals on DisneyStore.com at midnight (PST) on Thursday, November 24 and open its premier Times Square store on Thanksgiving Day for the first time to serve international tourists and local guests ready to join in the holiday magic in the city of New York. Disney Store will also give free Muppets stickers, and offer deals on Muppets plushtoys to celebrate the opening of Disney’s The Muppets on November 23. At Disney Store locations nationwide guests who arrive between midnight and 10 a.m. on Magical Friday can take advantage of a 20 percent discount store-wide, including already-discounted merchandise (some exclusions apply).
Disney Store makes finding the perfect gift for every budget easy with the season’s hottest Disney toys, lifestyle products and seasonal decor at $10, $15, and $20 price points. For guests who prefer mobile shopping, for the first time ever, a Disney Store App for iOS devices allows anytime, anywhere holiday shopping, making gift giving easier and more convenient than ever.
Giving back to the community, Disney Store will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation for each Mickey and Minnie Mouse holiday plush sold from October 31-December 11 at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com.
“On Magical Friday we expect more than 1.5 million guests to visit our more than 200 Disney Store locations nationwide to get the best deals on one-of-a-kind Disney holiday merchandise,” said Jim Fielding, president, Disney Stores Worldwide. “This is the fourth year we’re opening stores at midnight to serve guests that are eager to find gifts early, and we’ve stocked our shelves with the greatest collection of gift options featuring a wide assortment of Disney characters fit for every budget. There is something for every kid and for the kid in all of us, and when guests visit Disney Store on Magical Friday they will find a fun and festive atmosphere.”
Disney Store and DisneyStore.com’s great options to complete any holiday shopping list, include:
- Cars 2 Transforming Action Figures—These action figures each come with special equipment that they keep hidden until they are ready for action. Kids can select from Holly Shiftwell, Mater and Lightning McQueen styles.
- Classic Dolls (11”)—Turn every play time into a fairy tale with an Ariel, Belle, Cinderella or The Beast classic doll.
- Disney Figurine Sets—Now kids will be able to create their own adventures with these elaborate Disney Fairies, Disney Princess or Toy Story figurine sets.
- Cars 2 Siddeley Spy Jet—Master spy Finn McMissile and his crime-fighting partner team up on this Cars 2 Siddeley Spy Jet Shoot Out Play Set. Finn stows away inside Siddeley until you press the button and launch him into the action for more espionage excitement.
- Magic Mirror Beauty Case—Bedazzle your little maid with the bejeweled beauty case that’s filled with a bounty of glittering baubles.
- Kids Sleep Sets—Kids will snuggle in after a day of winter fun in these soft pajamas that feature a selection of their favorite Disney characters.
- Cars 2 Remote Control Cars with turbo speed—Take the Piston Cup champion for a spin with Disney Store’s exclusive edition Lightning McQueen remote control vehicle. Sporting his new Cars 2 look, Lightning has lots of great features including 15 phrases, lights and turbo speed function for greater high-speed thrills. Additional characters include Tow Mater and Finn McMissile.
- Animators’ Collection Princess Toddler Dolls—Named “Toy of the Year” by Family Fun Magazine, these young renditions of your favorite Disney Princess characters (Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White) were re-imagined as toddlers and created under the guidance of the Walt Disney Animation Studios animators.
- Toy Story Talking Action Figures—These action figures are full of well-known phrases that will take your kids’ imagination to infinity and beyond when they play with the talking Buzz, Jessie or Woody action figures.
For those needing the help of a Fairy Godmother for holiday shopping advice, Disney Store’s concierge service allows guests to ask questions and get assistance with finding the perfect gift in real time. Chat live with Disney Store’s guest services team on Twitter with hashtag #FairyGodmother and tell us your holiday wish.
Guests can find Disney Store’s Top 10 holiday gifts and an expanded assortment of exclusive toys, apparel, holiday home décor and more at DisneyStore.com or download the free Disney Store mobile app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/apps/
To find a local Disney Store, guests can visit www.DisneyStore.com/
- Black Friday Deals at the Disney Store (chipandco.com)
- Disney Store Holiday Event in Times Square (chipandco.com)
- Josh D’Amaro marks the reopening of all Disney Theme Parks around the Globe - June 17, 2021
- Disneyland Paris Officially Reopens today! - June 17, 2021
- Condiments returning to the table at Disney World Restaurants - June 16, 2021