Every year Visit Orlando puts on Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, an event that allows guests at select restaurants in the area to dine at a discount, while giving back to the local community. The program benefits Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation. This year, three Disney Springs restaurants are participating in the program, Morimoto Asia, Paddlefish, and STK Orlando.
Guests dining during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month can enjoy a three-course prix fixe meal for $35.00 per person. Choose one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert from the fixed menu. Below are the Magical Dining Month menus for each participating Disney Springs restaurants.
- Black Cod Nanbanzuke – lightly tempura fried black cod marinated with vegetables.
- Shrimp Yum Woon Sen – poached Key West shrimp, bean thread noodle salad, soy-lime dressing.
- Beef Bulgogi Tacos – thin sliced beef short ribs, house kim-chi, spicy gochujang sauce.
- Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll – hand chopped big eye tuna, scallion, spicy mayo, sesame, tempura flakes.
- Red Miso Glazed Faroe Island Salmon – wok sauteed baby bok choy, Shaoxing gastrique.
- Morimoto Asia Ebi Chili – stir fried shrimp, vegetable fried rice, slow cooked farm egg.
- A-5 Wagyu Beef Burger Steak – Szechuan chili sauce, tofu, asparagus.
- Half Rack Morimoto Spare Ribs – pork ribs, cilantro, hoisin sweet chili glaze.
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Mango Coconut Soup with fresh local berries
- Asian Pear Chocolate Mousse
- Fried Green Tomatoes – elote, pickled watermelon, queso fresco, remoulade.
- Green Salad – romaine hearts, cucumber, grape tomato, red onion, yuzu.
- New England Clam Chowder – bacon, potatoes, cream.
- Conch Chowder – Bahamian conch, spiced tomato broth.
- Wheat Berry Salad – farmer’s market vegetables, arugula, lemon vinaigrette.
- Fish & Chips – beer batter flounder, sweet potato fries, tartar sauce.
- Shrimp & Grits – cheddar grits, spicy black pepper butter sauce.
- Half Chicken – Carolina mop sauce, edamame bacon succotash, pickled watermelon.
- Pork Chop & Applesauce – house-made applesauce, green beans.
- Catch of the Day – with choice of chef’s preparations: Bearnaise (bearnaise sauce, whipped potato), Beurre Blanc (white wine – caper butter sauce, whipped potato), Floribbean (jerk spices, papaya – mango salsa, red skin potato)
- Carrot Cake with cream cheese mousse.
- Key Lime Pie – graham cracker and meringue.
- Strawberry Shortcake – farmer’s market berries and whipped cream.
- Baby Gem Lettuce Caesar – herb croutons, parmesan reggiano.
- Key West Pink Shrimp Ceviche – sweet potato, choclo, aji amarillo.
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts – dried cranberries, pickled onions, red wine dressing.
- Petite Filet Mignon – olive oil crushed potatoes, smoked tomato sauce.
- Sea Scallops – carrot butterscotch, pistachio gremolata, brown butter.
- Pappardelle Pasta – duck confit, wild mushrooms, marsala wine.
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie – chocolate sauce, caramel, vanilla ice cream.
- Orange Dream Cheesecake – bruleed oranges, whipped cream.
- Salted Caramel Budino – vanilla chantilly, white chocolate crunch.
These menus look amazing, but hurry and book your dining reservation, the Magical Dining menu at STK Orlando is available through October 1st, and at Paddlefish and Morimoto Asia through October 12th.
Ready to start planning your 2018 Disney vacation? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote,email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Source/Image: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!