When I came across this topic, my mouth started watering, and my stomach growled! Ok, sure, it’s nearly lunchtime, but I think it has more to do with all of the incredible snacks that you can get at Walt Disney World!
If I’m not careful, I could spend all day writing about all of those delicious snacks, so instead of that, I think I’ll focus on my all time favorite snacks, where you can get them, and why I love them so much!
- Cinnamon Roll — This wonderful, delectable snack is available over at the Main Street Bakery at the . Made fresh all day, these wonderful snacks are an incredible way to start your day, end your day, continue your day, or even save to prepare for your next Disney day! I’ve had them for breakfast, bought them during the day to take back to the resort for later, and had them as a late night snack on our way out of the park. All of that gooey deliciousness is absolutely addicting, and if you have never had one, I urge you to try one out the next time you are able.
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar — This is a winner, winner chicken dinner in my wife’s eyes! You can find this perfect ice cream bar all over the parks, and is a great snack to have on a hot summer’s day, but make sure you eat it quickly or it will melt! How can you go wrong with premium vanilla ice cream, shaped in a Mickey Mouse head formation, and coated in delicious chocolate?
- Popcorn and Diet Coke — Call me dumb, but I love to have an old fashioned snack of Popcorn from the popcorn vendors and a Diet Coke. There is just something perfect about walking down Main Street, U.S.A., smelling that wonderful popcorn, and getting a snack to settle down with before the next big parade! I’m picturing it in my mind right now!
- Jumbo Turkey Leg — This delectable treat is more than just a snack — it’s practically a whole meal! Smoked turkey (although Bob from MouseChat.net swears it’s made out of emu), terrific flavor, all wrapped up in a foil wrapper. I love them, and so does my daughter Sophie!
- Last but not least, I love getting beignets over at the Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Food Court at Port Orleans French Quarter! These wonderful doughy creations, sprinkled with powdered sugar, are the real deal! Another great breakfast treat!
That concludes my trip to those Disney snacks that are too good to pass up for me and my family. I know some of you will be shocked that I didn’t make mention of Dole Whips and other tasty delectables — those snacks are really good, but I don’t have cravings over them.
Tell me, though, what is on your list that I didn’t mention here?
- Disney Snacks that are too good to pass up! (chipandco.com)
- Top 5 Snacks for Small Children at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.