Disney is requiring all guests and cast members to wear Face Masks while visiting and working at Disney Springs.
In signs posted all over Disney Springs an at the entry points, Disney is requiring Facemasks for everyone.
There are even new Disney cast members in easily identifiable, brightly colored shirts that will be walking throughout Disney Springs to answer guest questions about new health and safety protocols.
Even on the Disney Springs website, Disney officially states the face mask are required for entering on Walt Disney World Resort property:
Face Coverings: All Guests ages 3 and older are required to wear face coverings when visiting Walt Disney World Resort.
All face coverings should:
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
Costume masks are not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with our existing rules.
Guests are required to wear face coverings at all times, except while dining. The use of face coverings should not be seen as a substitute for physical distancing. Guests must provide their own disposable or reusable face covering.
Even the Walt Disney World President Josh D’Amaro is wearing one as seen in this photo with Chip and Co writer Julie!
To see live video from the reopening of Disney Springs just click here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s California Adventure Reopening with Shopping and Dining for guests - October 23, 2020
- Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – Holiday Cookie Stroll Returns - October 23, 2020
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – Holiday Kitchens Announced - October 23, 2020