Are you ready to expand your children’s vocabulary using Disney movies?
Imagining your kids learning new words while they have fun watching Disney films and listening to Disney songs! Sounds like a fun way to learn right?
Well now is possible with this class from Outschool called “Building Vocabulary through Disney Movies!” will teach your kids the definition of context clues and the role they play in building vocabulary as well as identify new words, predict their meaning and apply it into a sentence.
There will be a series of activities through this class like:
- Discussing where in your everyday life do you encounter new words?
- Listening to a montage of Walt Disney movies where you will find 12 words that could be new to you
- Discuss those words and building your vocabulary
- Then watch a video montage of Disney songs and check if the prediction of the new words was correct
Sounds fun right? This class is $12 per learner age 5-12 and you can enroll here!
- Make Way For This Te Fiti Fudgy Coco Cake Pops Recipe! - June 10, 2021
- Refreshing Princess Pearls Punch To Have This Summer! - June 9, 2021
- Want Some Shrimp And Pineapple Thingamabobs? We Have Plenty! - June 8, 2021