You can enter for your chance to win a vacation to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World for a family of four from Coca-Cola with the Monstrous Summer Sweepstakes!
This summer, Disney Parks are celebrating a monstrous summer with unforgettable thrills including new shows and attractions as well as Limited Time Magic experiences. The Disneyland Resort in California highlights attractions such as Cars Land, the new Fantasy Faire storybook area, and the upcoming “Mickey and the Magical Map” show, which will make its debut next month. The Walt Disney World Resort in Florida offers the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history, New Fantasyland, as well as the newly re-engineered,
Test Track presented by Chevrolet.
One grand prize winner will receive:
- A vacation package for a family of four to either Disney World or Disneyland (winner’s choice)
- Round-trip, coach class air transportation
- Round trip ground transfers between the airport and the resort
- 4 nights’ accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of Walt Disney World or Disneyland hotel
- Four 5-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option
- VIP viewing for one theme park parade or show
- A $500 Disney gift card
- One welcome bouquet in room
The approximate retail value of the vacation package is $5,603 or$5,168, depending on which package is selected. You can enter the sweepstakes now through April 30, 2013. You must be at least eighteen years of age or older to enter. You must also be a member of My Coke Rewards, which is free to join. You can enter for your chance to win here.
Would you like to start planning your own Disney World or Disneyland vacation? Siera, an authorized Disney vacation planner with Destinations in Florida, is your personal expert! Plus, you can get a free gift card when you book a package with her!
- Disneyland Planning for Disney World experts (chipandco.com)
- Use an authorized Disney vacation planner! (chipandco.com)
- Monsters University Sweepstakes – Win a Trip to Disney World (chipandco.com)