Enjoy the magic of Disney on Broadway at Epcot!
The celebration of art, entertainment and food is back with the 2020 Festival of the Arts! And the best part is it brought back the Disney on Broadway Concert Series!
From January 17 through February 24, 2020 you will be able to sing along to your favorite Disney songs headlined by Broadway stars like Heidi Blickenstaff, Gavin Lee, Alton Fitzgerald White and Kissy Simmons.
The Disney on Broadway Concert Series will start the season with “The Lion King,” a musical that is without a doubt a fan favorite for sure!
Check out the full calendar here:
- January 17, 20, 21 and 24: Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (The Lion King)
- January 18, 19, 22 and 23: Heidi Blickenstaff (The Little Mermaid) and Gavin Lee (Mary Poppins)
- January 25: Special performance featuring Kissy Simmons, Alton Fitzgerald, Heidi Blickenstaff and Gavin Lee
- January 26, 28, 29 and February 1, 2, 5, 6: Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- January 27, 30, 31 and February 3, 4, 7, 8: Liana Hunt (Newsies) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
- February 9: Special performance featuring Kara Lindsay , Kevin Massey, Liana Hunt and Adam Jacobs
- February 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22, and 23: Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- February 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20 and 21: Syndee Winters (The Lion King) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
- February 24: Special performance featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Syndee Winters and Michael James Scott
Alton Fitzgerald White (Mufasa) and Kissy Simmons (Nala) talked about their upcoming performances and what is like to share this experience with their families:
Disney on Broadway takes place at the American Gardens at the World Showcase in Epcot and its included with your theme park admission.
Dinning packages are also available and you can book them on ArtfulEpcot.com or by calling 407-WDW-FEST.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.