Disney News Round-Up: Harry Potter Legend Passes, New Snacks for the WDW 50th, Cool Ship has Reopened, New AP Popcorn Bucket is Coming Soon. We say goodbye to a Harry Potter and James Bond Legend. Also, eating and drink new snacks at the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration, and we check in on how Tokyo celebrates Halloween.
Walt Disney World
- Disney World Extends Theme Park Hours for Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom for 2022
- New Mickey Mouse Annual Passholder Popcorn Bucket Coming Soon
- Which Character Dining Has Yet To Return At Walt Disney World?
Disney News Round-Up
- New Disney World 50th Anniversary Pluto Dome Cake at Magic Kingdom
- Alice in Wonderland Disney World 50th Anniversary Blackberry Tea now available in the Magic Kingdom
- Bewitching Binx Plush From Hocus Pocus Spotted At Walt Disney World!
- Cool Ship Reopens in the Magic Kingdom
- Disney100 Mickey Popcorn Bucket Coming to Disneyland
- The Haunted Mansion Madame Leota Pillow Materialized At Disney Springs!
- Celebrate Spooky Halloween Fun at the Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney’s Secret Society of Explorers and Adventurers Movie in the Works with Ryan Reynolds
- Harry Potter actor Robbie Coltrane dies at 72
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!