Create Disney magic at home with this drink recipe for the Grand Marnier Orange Slush! On a typical day at the Disney Parks, you can find this refreshing drink in the France Pavilion (Epcot) at the Les Vins des Chefs de France kiosk. Since we’re all sitting at home with nothing to do, though, we figured we’d share the recipe with you…enjoy a little Disney magic!
- 1 part Grand Marnier
- 1 part Grey Goose Vodka
- 2 parts sweet and sour mix
- 1 part simple syrup
- Blend with ice.
- Add orange food coloring if you want it orange just like at EPCOT.
Recipe from Magical Recipes.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Joy is Greeting Guests in Her Holiday Best at Epcot - December 1, 2020
- JAMMitors are Baking Spirits Bright at Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays - December 1, 2020
- Mickey & Friends Cavalcade Gets a Holiday Makeover - November 30, 2020