Create Disney magic at home with this drink recipe for the Grand Marnier Orange Slush! On a typical day at the Disney Parks, you can find this refreshing drink in the France Pavilion (Epcot) at the Les Vins des Chefs de France kiosk. Since we’re all sitting at home with nothing to do, though, we figured we’d share the recipe with you…enjoy a little Disney magic!
- 1 part Grand Marnier
- 1 part Grey Goose Vodka
- 2 parts sweet and sour mix
- 1 part simple syrup
- Blend with ice.
- Add orange food coloring if you want it orange just like at EPCOT.
Recipe from Magical Recipes.
- Enjoy Christmas in July With These Holiday Scenes From Around the World - July 26, 2020
- Happy Snowman Joffrey’s Drink Flurries Into Hollywood Studios - July 23, 2020
- Disney Magic at Home: Make Your Own Mickey Bath Bombs - July 18, 2020