Create Disney magic at home with this drink recipe for the Grand Marnier Orange Slush! On a typical day at the Disney Parks, you can find this refreshing drink in the France Pavilion (Epcot) at the Les Vins des Chefs de France kiosk. Since we’re all sitting at home with nothing to do, though, we figured we’d share the recipe with you…enjoy a little Disney magic!
- 1 part Grand Marnier
- 1 part Grey Goose Vodka
- 2 parts sweet and sour mix
- 1 part simple syrup
- Blend with ice.
- Add orange food coloring if you want it orange just like at EPCOT.
Recipe from Magical Recipes.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Celebrate #Herstory with the New Mrs. Incredible Float - March 8, 2021
- EPCOT Testing the Harmonious Fountains - March 6, 2021
- Check Out the New Captains Sing Along Brunch at The BOATHOUSE in Disney Springs - February 22, 2021