With all of us staying safe in our homes right now, it’s important to add a little Disney magic to our day! Try making these Mickey Peanut Butter Cookies, and your whole family will want to join in on the fun! They are super easy to make and are really delicious!
To make your own Mickey Peanut Butter Cookies you will need:
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar & a little more for rolling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 dozen regular M&M’s & 4 dozen mini M&M’s
Now that you have all your ingredients, it time to start baking:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside
- Using an electric mixer, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, and light brown sugar
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla and mix until well combined
- Gradually add flour mixture
- Cover baking/cookie sheet with nonstick spray and set aside
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls
- Roll cookies in sugar and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet
- Bake 6-8 minutes, or until very light brown
- Remove from oven and lightly press regular size M&M’s into the center of each cookie as Mickey’s head. Place 2 mini M&M’s on either side as Mickey’s ears. Allow cookies to crack slightly when pressing M&M’s into cookies.
- Place cookies back in the oven for 2-3 minutes until light golden brown
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely
We hope that these Mickey Peanut Butter Cookies cans bring a little Disney magic to your home during this time! If you and your family decide to make these cookies, please share your photos with us on Instagram!
Source: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s California Adventure Reopening with Shopping and Dining for guests - October 23, 2020
- Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – Holiday Cookie Stroll Returns - October 23, 2020
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – Holiday Kitchens Announced - October 23, 2020