With all of us staying safe in our homes right now, it’s important to add a little Disney magic to our day! Try making these Mickey Peanut Butter Cookies, and your whole family will want to join in on the fun! They are super easy to make and are really delicious!
To make your own Mickey Peanut Butter Cookies you will need:
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar & a little more for rolling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 dozen regular M&M’s & 4 dozen mini M&M’s
Now that you have all your ingredients, it time to start baking:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside
- Using an electric mixer, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, and light brown sugar
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla and mix until well combined
- Gradually add flour mixture
- Cover baking/cookie sheet with nonstick spray and set aside
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls
- Roll cookies in sugar and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet
- Bake 6-8 minutes, or until very light brown
- Remove from oven and lightly press regular size M&M’s into the center of each cookie as Mickey’s head. Place 2 mini M&M’s on either side as Mickey’s ears. Allow cookies to crack slightly when pressing M&M’s into cookies.
- Place cookies back in the oven for 2-3 minutes until light golden brown
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely
We hope that these Mickey Peanut Butter Cookies cans bring a little Disney magic to your home during this time! If you and your family decide to make these cookies, please share your photos with us on Instagram!
Source: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Merry Menagerie returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - October 14, 2021
- New Stage Show and More coming to Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party in the Magic Kingdom - October 14, 2021
- Disneyland Monorail to return to service on October 15th - October 14, 2021