Here is this week’s episode of “Disney Infinity Toy Box TV: The Official Weekly Web Show” which features the weekly top five countdown:
Winning submissions include:
1. Flynn’s Arcade- Spend some quarters at the hottest arcade of the 80’s! Just don’t snoop around Kevin Flynn’s top secret project.
2. Hero’s Duty 2- CyBug threat is gone but the security system is still in full alert! Fight your way through and reclaim the Hero’s Medal!
3. Hero’s Duty- Make your way to the top of the tower as seen in the Wreck-It Ralph movie.
4. Cube Challenge- Drop in a quarter and try to turn all the blocks yellow, but look out for the bad guys!
5. Birdie Blitz- Fly as the crow through obstacles of different heights. Can you make it to the end?
If you need a refresher on how to download Toy Boxes, check them out below:
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
iPad, Windows Tablet, PC
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust