Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the Disney Infinity “Frozen Toy Box Challenge.” Players were asked to use elements from their Frozen Toy Box Pack to create original Frozen-themed Toy Boxes.
This week’s winning submissions lets players relive familiar moments from Frozen, race on a chilly track and experience new adventures set within Arendelle. The top global Toy Box of the week is “Frozen Hunt“ – where players are challenged to find and activate four different buttons that will help build out a giant version of everyone’s favorite snowman – Olaf.
Check out the winning submissions:
“Frozen Toy Box Challenge” winners include:
- Frozen Hunt – Do you want to build a Snowman? Find and step on 4 buttons hidden around Arendelle to do just that. Watch out for thin ice!
- Frozen Adventure – Experience an interactive adventure from various scenes of Disney’s Frozen movie.
- Anna’s Quest – Arendelle has frozen solid! Go to the mountains and bring Elsa back to her throne so she can undo the spell.
- Let it Go! – It’s the anniversary of Queen Elsa’s coronation, but she’s missing and Weselton thugs are causing a ruckus. Help!
- Olaf’s Race – Zoom around a racetrack featuring everybody’s favorite snowman, Olaf.
As a refresher, directions on how to download new user-generated Toy Box worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations are below.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust