Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the Disney Infinity “Disney Parks” Toy Box challenge. Players were tasked with re-creating their favorite Disney theme park attractions and they went above and beyond with this week’s submissions. Get ready to experience multiple attractions inspired by Fantasyland, drift down Typhoon Lagoon and go on a thrilling ride through Space Mountain. This week’s two winning Toy Boxes are unforgettable versions of the popular Indiana Jones and Tower of Terror attractions.
Check out the trailer:
Make sure to also check out the first episode of “Disney Infinity Toy Box TV: The Official Weekly Web Show” for the weekly top five Toy Box countdown.
Upcoming episodes will feature developer interviews, details on upcoming challenges, community member spotlights and much more!
Winning “Disney Parks” submissions include:
- Indiana Jones – Foolish mortals! You looked into my eyes! Escape Mara’s wrath in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.
- Tower of Terror – One stormy night long ago, an elevator door opened into a nightmare. That door has now opened again for you!
- Fantasyland – Ride the fun attractions of Fantasyland, including the Carousel, Dumbo Ride, Peter Pan’s Flight and Teacups!
- Space Mountain – Blast off on a high speed rocket through the darkest reaches of outer space.
- Ride the Typhoon – Head down to Typhoon Lagoon to battle with sharks, ride the waves, race down the rapids and drift along the lazy river.
- Fantasmic! – Save Mickey’s imagination from the Villains by rescuing all of the Hidden Mickeys.
As a refresher, directions on how to download new user-generated Toy Box worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations are below.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust