Disney is now hiring gondola workers for the new skyliner transportation system in Walt Disney World!
The Disney Skyliner will open September 29th, 2019. This new mode of transportation will take guests to Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and between the Art of Animation Resort, Pop Century Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, and the new Riviera Resort.
Disney Skyliner Cast Members will greet guests, load and unload the gondolas, monitor and operate the system, deliver narrations and most importantly, send guests on a magical ride through the sky!
Check out Disney’s basic qualifications for gondola workers:
- Flexible scheduling availability including first and second shifts, third shift if applicable, weekends, holidays, overtime and double shifts
- Part-Time roles require a minimum of THREE (3) days of FULL AVAILABILITY in order to be considered for this opportunity
- Must be at least 18 years of age for all available roles
- Must ensure the safety of all Guests and Cast Members
- Must be able to perform constant bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Must be able to grip, grasp, and lift from 5 to 25 pounds
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to push and pull up to 15 pounds
- Driver’s License required
Really interested in the job? Its a plus if you have the following:
- Problem Solving and Guest recovery skills
- Previous experience speaking in front of large groups or audiences
- Comfortable managing computerized ride operating system while being responsible for the safety of the Guests riding Disney Skyliner
- Experience working in Operations/Attraction style environments or other mass transportation
- Must be comfortable surrounded by large groups of people and working in enclosed spaces
- Clear, accurate, and attentive communication in person, on the phone and via radio
- Comfortable approaching Guests to offer assistance
- Ability to stand for long periods and climb stairs
- Basic computer skills to operate mobile devices and other computer systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and maintain performance theming
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and adjust quickly to operational changes
- Ability to positively interact with Guests and fellow Cast Members
- Receptive to working in outdoor conditions with heat, humidity, cold, and all types of weather
- Comfortable with heights and with experiencing the Skyliner as a passenger while traveling from station to station
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
You can apply HERE to work on the Disney Skyliner!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- New “Hang 10” Area at Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - August 21, 2019
- New Waffle Brownie Sundae at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs - August 21, 2019
- Ripken Experience Coming to Walt Disney World in 2020 - August 20, 2019