Disney Consumer Products is making it easy for consumers to bring home the magic of Disney this Halloween with a wide array of authentic Disney, Marvel and Star Wars character-inspired costumes and more are available now at Disney Store, and retailers across the country.
With princess, superheroes and pirates topping the National Retail Federation’s list of most popular Halloween costumes for kids, adults and pets 1, DCP has something for ghosts and goblins of all ages, even furry friends! For the first time this season, DCP offers costumes from fan-favorites including Sofia the First, Disney’s Planes and Star Wars. From sparkly princess dresses and muscular Super Hero bodysuits to light-up accessories and everything in between, families will find an abundance of choices to express their creativity.
Additionally, to help families get in the Halloween spirit, Disney Store will be hosting Halloween Dress Rehearsals at store locations nationwide on October 18 and 19. Guests are encouraged to come dressed in their favorite Disney or Marvel costume and enjoy crafts, treats and a costume parade.
Available at mass and specialty retailers nationwide, including Toys “R” Us, Target, Walmart, Kmart, Party City, Spirit, JCPenney and others, as well as Disney Store and www.DisneyStore.com, highlights of Disney, Marvel and Star Wars Halloween product collections include:
For Disney Junior Fans:
Inspire little ones to let their imaginations run wild and attend the royal academy, fix broken toys or search for treasures with bright, colorful costumes from their favorite Disney Junior series.
- Sofia the First Costume Collection (Disney Store, $12.95 – $44.95): For the first time, this Halloween girls can dress up as the beloved princess-in-training, Sofia the First, in this beautiful purple gown with dazzling embroidered trim and detailing.
- Doc McStuffins Costume (Disney Store, $39.95): With its attached fabric stethoscope, this all-new Doc McStuffins costume is sure to raise the pulse of fans of the popular Disney Junior series.
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates Costume (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $36.99): Let your young pirate set sail in search of treasure dressed as the star of Disney Junior’s Jake and the Never Land Pirates.
For Enchanting Little Ladies:
Girls can transform into their favorite Disney Princess character (one of NRF’s top ranked costumes for kids1), a feisty fairy or Anna and Elsa from the upcoming Disney movie Frozen with beautifully embellished costumes that sparkle and shine.
- Ariel Costume Collection (Disney Store, $12.95 – $44.95): Under the sea or on shore, your little mermaid will feel part of a fairy tale world when wearing an Ariel costume from Disney Store. The collection includes a delightfully shimmering dress, dazzling tiara and light-up wand.
- Disney Princess Tutu Costumes (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $59.99): These adorable princess tutu costumes come in a variety of Disney Princess characters, including spirited Ariel, passionate Rapunzel, graceful Aurora and more. Costumes come with a dress featuring a character cameo and a headband.
- Disney’s Frozen Costume Collections (Disney Store, $14.95 – $49.95): Girls will be ready for all-new role play adventures in the Anna and Elsa costume collections inspired by Disney’s Frozen, including glittering costumes, matching shoes and beautiful tiaras.
For Action and Adventure Seekers:
Featuring bold graphics and comfortable styles, kids will suit up for action in costumes inspired by their favorite Marvel, Star Wars and Disney’s Planes characters. With action costumes a top category this Halloween according to NRF1, DCP has something for every adventurer at heart.
- Marvel Spider-Man Costume (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $29.99): Transform your young Peter Parker into the legendary web-slinging character with this muscular Spider-Man costume.
- Marvel Iron Man 3 Deluxe Light-Up Costume (Disney Store, $59.95): Your Super Hero will be ready for action in this deluxe padded armor inspired by Tony Stark’s latest design for Iron Man.
- Star Wars Deluxe Snow Trooper Costume (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $54.99): Gear up for deployment in this detailed costume and become an Imperial Stormtrooper specially trained to operate in arctic climates.
- Disney’s Planes Costumes (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $19.99): Kids can join the pit crew of their favorite Disney’s Planes character in these made-for-comfort jumpsuits and hats featuring Dusty Crophopper and El Chupacabra.
For Wickedly Cute Little Ones:
Baby will look monstrously cute dressed in these tiny costumes. Whether shimmering in sweet suits patterned after Disney’s most famous couple, masquerading as a Disney Princess character or reporting to Star Command, hearts will warm at the sight of your little one.
- Disney Baby Prestige Infant Costumes (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $39.99): Introduce your little one to Disney for his or her first Halloween with these Disney character infant costumes featuring snap button closures for quick diaper changes, super soft fabrics and a soft headpiece. Available in everyone’s favorite characters including Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Mickey Mouse.
- Newborn/Infant Star Wars Costumes (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $19.99 – $24.99): The Force will be with your baby this Halloween in these Star Wars rompers and headpieces featuring characters from Princess Leia to Chewbacca.
- Disney Cuddly™ Costume Bodysuits for Baby (Disney Store, $19.50): Baby will be unstoppable in these cuddly costume bodysuits. Made from soft cotton and featuring Grow-An-Inch-Snaps™, these bodysuits allow for longer lasting wear as little princes and princesses grow up.
For the Family:
From baby and siblings to mom and dad, the whole family can experience spooky splendor and recreate their favorite movie moments together with affordable, high-quality costumes.
- Oz Collections (Disney Store, $49.95 – $399.50): Mothers and daughters can bring the magic and mystery of the marvelous Land of Oz to life with matching Wicked Witch and Glinda costumes featuring couture detailing and glittering accents.
- Star Wars Costume Collection (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $19.99 – $64.99): Prepare your family for adventure in a galaxy far, far away with these official Star Wars costumes, complete with headpieces and accessories to channel the Force this season.
- Monsters University Costume Collection (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $39.99 – $69.99): Everyone will have eyes on your family dressed as the famous friends from Disney·Pixar’s Monsters University. Become the talk of the campus with these full-body Mike and Sulley costumes available in kids and adult sizes.
- Marvel Avengers Character Costume Collection (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $29.99 – $69.99): Get the whole family suited up and ready for action with a range of costumes modeled after Marvel Super Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.
For Furry Friends:
The Star Wars Pet collection, a complete line of collars, leads, apparel and toys, co-designed by Petco and Lucasfilm, are available in all Petco and Unleashed by Petco stores and online at petco.com.
- Dog hoodies (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $19.99): Whether your dog is zen like Yoda, hairy like Chewbacca or sleek and breathy like Darth Vader, these Star Wars-inspired hoodies prove the Force is strong with our four-legged friends.
- Headpieces (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $4.99 – $9.99): Yoda ears and Princess Leia buns for pets? It’s a dream come true with these adorable headpieces for dogs and cats that are sure to turn heads and have tongues wagging.
Bewitching Lifestyle Products, Snacks & Apparel:
A robust assortment of lifestyle products keeps the spooky spirit of the season brewing, including:
- Assorted Trick-or-Treat Bags (Disney Store, $12.95 each)
- Complete your little trick-or-treater’s Halloween look with matching goodie bags from Disney Store featuring Sofia the First, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Disney Princess characters, Minnie Mouse, Spider-Man and more.
- Arm & Hammer® Spinbrush® Spider-Man and The Avengers (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $5.50 each): Keep smiles happy this Halloween season with an assortment of Spider-Man and Avengers Spinbrush® products. Children can team up with their favorite Super Heroes to fight sugar bugs after enjoying trick-or-treat sweets.
- Spooky Time Tabletop Assortment (Retailers nationwide, SRP: $3.99 – $5.99): Bring a festive feel to your home with this spooktacular assortment of tabletop wear, including plate, bowl, fun sip and fun floats tumbler.
For Spooky Story Time:
Bringing spooky fun to story time, Disney Publishing offers an assortment of Halloween titles, including Sofia the First: The Halloween Ball, a magical story of everyone’s favorite princess-in-training that comes with a sheet of glittery holographic stickers, and Vampirina Ballerina Hosts a Sleepover,where Vampirina’s friends meet her unconventional family. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Paint and Play, an award-winning 3D coloring book app, gets its own Halloween twist this season. Updates to this app include, a pumpkin carving activity, spooky decorations and sound effects, as well as frightfully fun costumes for Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse that kids can color and bring to life.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!