Disney is introducing an inaugural collectible Disney Gift Card! This shimmery card will honor Mickey Mouse’s 90th birthday in grand style! By grand we mean completely encrusted in Swarovski crystals!
This elegant and exclusive collectible celebrate’s Mickey’s 90th Birthday. Each card has a metal-core, which has become trendy in credit cards over the last couple years, and is hand-crafted. It also features, wait for it… over 2,500 premium Swarovski crystals. Justin Hamana, Graphic Designer with Walt Disney Imagineering, developed the concept of a crystal-encrusted Disney Gift Card to honor Mickey’s milestone anniversary. There is only 5,000 cards being produced, so this will not only be a stylish card, it will also be a rare collectible item.
This item will only be available at select locations. The card will cost $300, and you receive one of the only 5,000 premium gift cards produced, nestled in a box ready for display, and loaded with $90.
The Disney Gift Card Collector’s Series will be available for purchase starting December 4, 2018 at the locations below:
Walt Disney World:
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – Disney Springs
- The Art of Disney – Disney Springs
- Art of Disney – Epcot
- Main Street Cinema – Magic Kingdom Park
- Disneyana – Disneyland Park
- Off the Page – Disney California Adventure Park
- WonderGround Gallery – Downtown Disney District
These limited-edition Disney Gift Cards will be truly unique, and a lasting collector’s item. Will you be celebrating the magic of Mickey with one of these crystal coated gift cards?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Top 15 Disney Store Toys for the 2020 Holiday Season - October 25, 2020
- New Disney Holiday Inflatables Now Available at Lowe’s - October 24, 2020
- New Holiday Gingerbread Ears And Holiday Spirit Jersey Have Arrived - October 24, 2020