Disney is introducing an inaugural collectible Disney Gift Card! This shimmery card will honor Mickey Mouse’s 90th birthday in grand style! By grand we mean completely encrusted in Swarovski crystals!
This elegant and exclusive collectible celebrate’s Mickey’s 90th Birthday. Each card has a metal-core, which has become trendy in credit cards over the last couple years, and is hand-crafted. It also features, wait for it… over 2,500 premium Swarovski crystals. Justin Hamana, Graphic Designer with Walt Disney Imagineering, developed the concept of a crystal-encrusted Disney Gift Card to honor Mickey’s milestone anniversary. There is only 5,000 cards being produced, so this will not only be a stylish card, it will also be a rare collectible item.
This item will only be available at select locations. The card will cost $300, and you receive one of the only 5,000 premium gift cards produced, nestled in a box ready for display, and loaded with $90.
The Disney Gift Card Collector’s Series will be available for purchase starting December 4, 2018 at the locations below:
Walt Disney World:
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – Disney Springs
- The Art of Disney – Disney Springs
- Art of Disney – Epcot
- Main Street Cinema – Magic Kingdom Park
- Disneyana – Disneyland Park
- Off the Page – Disney California Adventure Park
- WonderGround Gallery – Downtown Disney District
These limited-edition Disney Gift Cards will be truly unique, and a lasting collector’s item. Will you be celebrating the magic of Mickey with one of these crystal coated gift cards?
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- New Country Pavillion Coming To Epcot’s World Showcase! - August 23, 2019
- Bésame Sleeping Beauty Makeup Collection Is Fit For A Princess - August 23, 2019
- Disney Shares Exciting Announcements To Be Unveiled At D23 Expo 2019 - August 22, 2019